FLEXIBLE INJECTION MOULDING COMPOUNDS
Due to good flow properties flexible injection moulding compounds are recommended for using mainly with the injection technology. They are also ideal for manufacturing articles, using the extrusion technology. They are used for manufacturing durable and aesthetic elements, as well as products of high resistance to outdoor factors (e.g. frost-resistant).
|Unfilled granulated compounds for injection moulding||Density, max. [g/cm3]||Hardness [oShA]|
|I0.90||1,28||90 +/- 3|
|I0.80||1,26||80 +/- 3|
|I0.70||1,24||70 +/- 3|
|I0.60||1,22||60 +/- 3|
|I0.50||1,20||50 +/- 3|
|Filled granulated compounds for injection moulding*||Density, max. [g/cm3]||Hardness [oShA]|
|I1.90||1,38||90 +/- 3|
|I1.80||1,36||80 +/- 3|
|I1.70||1,34||70 +/- 3|
|I1.60||1,32||60 +/- 3|
|I1.50||1,30||50 +/- 3|
* natural, black and white are standard colours. Other colours are available subject to prior specification of requirements.
The presented materials are used, among others, for manufacturing:
- working and water-resistant shoes;
- articles for automotive industry (gearbox covers, line covers, etc.);
- o-ring seals;
- miscellaneous fancy goods;
- household articles (soap dishes, suction cups for hooks).
The standard product offer has been presented above.
However, this product offer does not cover the full product range of granulated compounds and plastics we are able to propose. Should you be interested in granulated compounds other than these specified above, please contact us.