Public offering of shares, carried out between May 31 and June 2, 2006, on the basis of the issue prospectus approved by Polish Securities and Exchange Commission on May 12, 2006, involved a total of 8,053,306 shares at the par value of PLN 4,831,983.60, including:
– 4,026,653 series D ordinary bearer shares offered by the Issuer’s Management Board to be acquired under the public subscription,
– 4,026,653 shares of old issue offered for sale by the Selling Shareholders (Sale Shares), including:
– 1,358,164 series B1 ordinary bearer shares and 853,470 series C ordinary bearer shares offered by Finergis Investments Ltd (2,211,634 shares in total);
– 1,815,019 series B1 ordinary bearer shares, offered by ERGIS S.A.
On June 6, 2006, 8,053,306 shares included in the offer were allocated, including;
– 6,500,000 shares under the Institutional Tranche
– 1,553,306 shares under the Individual Tranche
Reduction rate for the Individual Tranche was at 80.68%.
The sales price for series B1 and series C shares and the issue price of series D shares were uniform and amounted to PLN 4 for both tranches.